Copyright and Reprint Policy
Unless noted in an individual post or below in “Credits”, all material is copyright 2012-2015 Elysse Meredith, all rights reserved.
What can you do with the material published here? Well, you MAY:
- share one image or post a quotation IF you credit me and link to the original post. Bonus points for using a real citation style (you might get a goodie from me!)
- alter patterns for your own personal use.
- knit or crochet gifts for people using my patterns.
Without my written permission, you MAY NOT:
- copy and/or distribute patterns. Patterns are for personal use only. Please send your friends and family to the pattern here or on Ravelry to download/purchase one of their own!
- sell items you make using my patterns.
- alter any images, artwork, or text in any way by removing watermarks, cropping, or other editing.
- repost any text, post, page, or pattern in its entirety.
Is there something I didn’t cover? Please contact me and we can talk about it!
I enjoy and invite discussion! However, please remember that we all have different experiences and opinions, and if there’s one constant in life, it’s that life is hard. Trolling will not be tolerated, but constructive criticism is embraced. Be gentle, be kind, and we’ll all be fine.
Affiliates and Sponsors
I may occasionally use affiliate links. Affiliate links do not cost you anything; however, if you use the link to buy something I will receive a small commission that helps support the site (and my yarn habit).
Unspun does not currently have any sponsored posts. If I accept items from a sponsor to review, I guarantee that my review will be honest. I reserve the right to only publish reviews of materials that are relevant and high quality, and that I can recommend positively to you, my reader.
Because I believe firmly in transparency, all posts with affiliate links or sponsors will contain a disclaimer to that fact.